Sunday, January 4, 2009

OFF TO THE MOVIE

Well I guess we are just like Lynne, and went to see Marley and Me this afternoon. Ashley and I have read the book. So we both agree that the book is better. Needless to say go and see the movie, read the book or both, you can't go wrong. Milan and Ashley both had off today so it was a great afternoon activity.

We started out watching the Dolphins and the Ravens play today but it was half time when we went to the movie. I don't know how the game turned out for sure. All I know is the Julie is a Raven's fan of course and Jason is a Dolphin's fan so it could have been interesting at their household.

I have to go to work tomorrow, back to 10 hour days. It will sure be nice getting back to normalcy at work again. Our books closed at the end of the day on the 26th so we were limited to what we could do at our desks, other than catch up stuff which I needed to do anyway.

I guess now I am going to go sit and read the paper and enjoy the of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment