Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We hope the year 2009 brings good health and a safe new year to all of our friends and family.


Well here it is folks. My first blog posting. We had quite the eventful New Years Eve. We stayed home! That wasn't so bad either. Milan is working through the holiday day shift so he gets up fairly early. Me on the other hand gets to lounge all day and hopefully watch the Hawkeyes win. For all of you Iowa Staters, I promise I will not keep the blog yellow and black, I just had to be festive today.


We have had a very fine Christmas and hopefully entering into a very fine 2009. It was great seeing all of the families again. We had a new addition to each side of the family this year. Thanks for all of the gifts, but most important it was fun to all be together. We missed the loved ones who could not be with us to celebrate this year. As you all know, we have have a pretty neat event coming up in October so keep your calendars open. It will be a lot of fun. Julie's family is looking forward to meeting all of you. Just don't embarass me to much as I know I won't you!


So this is just a start. Hopefully I can add more and become more newsworthy as I go.


Also Lynne, I liked the looks of your new room.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the room shout out- you are welcome to stay in it whenever needed!

    ReplyDelete