Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SAFE AND SOUND

Julie and Jason arrived in Iowa about 11 p.m. last night. There flight from Chicago toMoline was about two hours late. But that allowed Milan and I a trip to the book store for reading material as we sat at the airport to greet them. Now Moline airport is not busy so for a while it seemed we were the only ones there.

Milan, Ash and I are all on vacation this week to enjoy our company. I think tomorrow Ashley, Julie and I will go to Davenport so Ashley can order her dress for the wedding. That will be fun! I know the girls should go by themselves but I just can't help myself and will tag along.

We have been very spoiled by all of the spring weather. The trees etc. are really starting to bud out. But I guess we are back to a reality check for the rest of this week. We all know though that warmer weather is right around the corner to have with us for a few months.

It sure sounds like from all of the blogs that people are doing well and are keeping pretty busy. We have not done anything to earth shattering except looking forward to having Jason and Julie come for a visit. I am sure it will go quick.

I hope everybody has a good week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment