Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I guess I better get on the stick on do a post!

The most exciting news from us: The house inside the gate right next door to us has gotten sold. A couple who own a factory in town (Dynamic Tube) has bought it. We are looking forward to nice neighbors. Hopefully they won't be crazy like the last one.

Ashley and I have been going to basketball games in Maquoketa and going to Clarence and watching Caitlin play. I have kind of gotten back into the basketball season again this year. We have also gone to a few of Ben's wrestling meets. I don't know much about wrestling but I really like watching it.

I am looking forward to a nice warm weekend! It will be nice not to see snow on the ground but then we will be seeing dingy brown I guess. I am going to have to start watching for the first robin. A fella told me the other day he heard they were in Indiana so maybe they are heading our way.

I hope everybody is doing well and staying warm. See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment